The Blemiderm® Professional Method – Specialist Peel
The Blemiderm® professional method includes a medical protocol, with 3 clinic visits, together with an at-home continuation treatment. This comprehensive approach ensures maximum treatment effectiveness, reducing active blemishes, and improving the quality of oily skin that contains blemishes due to acne.
Treatment in clinic – this treatment includes a dual correction component.
- Application of the pre-peel allows the skin’s most superficial layers to be removed, unclogs the pores, and maximises the effects of the next steps in the Blemiderm process.
- Next the Blemiderm mask is applied, which contains an exclusive encapsulation complex that regulates, corrects and restores the quality of blemished skin.
- Start home care after the first session at the clinic.
- Recommended to continue for up to 3 months.
- Purifying mousse maximises the level of hygiene in oily skin that are prone to acne. Apply morning and night to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Blemiderm treatment is an intensive home treatment that visibly corrects and reduces blemishes caused by acne. Apply morning and night. Restart usage 24-48 hours after your in-clinic treatments.
Skincare product & Condition page
Visit our Skincare shop to check out the range of skincare products we have to treat acne.
Take a look at our Acne conditions page to learn about all the treatments we have on offer at The Blackwell Clinic for acne and acne scarring treatments