Owner & co-CEO
Specialist GP in Dermatology, Skin surgery, Aesthetic medicine & Cosmetic Dermatology
Dr Syreeta Daw
MBBS BSc DFSRH PgDip Derm (distinction) MSc Dermatology (distinction) MRCGP
Dr Daw graduated from Kings College London in 2007 and has worked as a GP since 2012. She has an additional accreditations in dermatology and has worked extensively for 10 years in community dermatology services as an expert GP in medical dermatology, skin lesion & skin surgery. She has additional qualifications in dermoscopy, tool used by dermatologists for expert review of skin lesions and moles.
She has a Dermatology Masters which focused on hair disorders. Dr Daw enjoys seeing patients of all skin and hair types. She has a particular interest in hair conditions in patients with afro-textured hair and regularly lectures on this topic nationally. She also has a special interest in skin conditions in patients with richly pigmented skin along is an interest in Cosmetic Dermatology for which she is additionally accredited.
Dr Daw works locally NHS Community Dermatology in Bromley & Lewisham as well as privately for The Blackwell Clinic, The Sloane & Blackheath Hospitals.
Book an appointment with Dr Daw for
- All aspects of General Practice
- Dermatology consultations in adults & children (e.g. acne, eczema, skin rash, moles & skin lesions, psoriasis, pigmentation concerns, genital dermatology, hair loss and nail problems)
- Skin Surgery – surgical removal of benign lesion from the skin like mole, skin tags, senile warts, haemangiomas and much more
- Mole & skin Lesion Checks with Dermoscopy
- Hair Disorders – concerns about hair loss
- Cryotherapy treatment for warts, skin tags, seborrheic keratosis and other benign lesions
- Electrocautery treatment to remove benign skin tags
- Scar Treatment including keloid scars
- Anti-sweating injections for Hyperhidrosis (armpit/axilla)
- Health Assessments
- Phlebotomy – blood taking
- Aesthetic & Cosmetic Dermatologist
- Skin & Treatment Consultation
- Wrinkle Reducing Injections
- Excessive Sweating Injections
- Hyaluronic Acid fillers & Lip Revitalisation
- Injectable Skincare (Skin Boosters) & Profhilo
- Platelet Injections
- Chemical Peels including specialist peels such as Dermamelan & Cosmelan .